Please take the time to click the button below and create an account to become eligible for our new rewards program. If you had an account on our old site, don't worry we didn't forget you. This new platform requires re-registration.
We hope you enjoy the new site and the improvements that were made, especially the massively improved search function. Please leave us some feedback in the "order notes" section of the cart.
A sling bag designed to ride high on your back, the Inversion is a specialized pack for flats fishing and deeper wading in both fresh and saltwater. Main compartment with urethane coated zippers to carry a few good boxes or fly wallets. Water bottle sleeve supports any 3" diameter bottle. Sustainably made in the USA.
- Proprietary Harness Keeps Rides on Off Shoulder Keeping Casting Arm Free
Pack Rides Comfortably HIGH on Your Back; Pulls Forward Horizontally Across Chest
- Stripping Basket Compatible
- Urethane Coated Zippered Pouch Keeps Gear Secure and Protected from Elements
- Main Compartment to Carry Core Gear Simply,Two (2) Cliff Bugger Barn Fly Boxes or Three (3) Fly Wallets (and Snacks)
- Expanding Pocket on Face of Pouch for Leader Spools
- Water Bottle Sleeve for 3″ Diameter Bottle (ie – Yeti 18oz. Rambler)
- Drop Pocket Behind Pouch Assembly for Other Gear / Raingear
9″ H x 7″ W x 3.5″ D (POUCH)
SLING CIRCUMFERENCE: 45″-57″ (Adjustable Harness)
POINT OF SHOULDER ACROSS CHEST TO SIDE OF RIBS: 24″-36″
Made from Vedavoo's flagship vinyl