There's always one more way to throw a fly, and that's your way. The Wrangler rod comes equipped to kick start your fly fishing journey. So you can rope and lasso your way to fly fishing success no matter the target. From roaming your local rivers and creeks for trout, puttin' a bamboozle on those backyard pan fish—to claiming wild salmon on the Alaskan frontier—the Wrangler brings the fish fighting fun. Time to saddle up and chase the thrill of open water freedom.
Shoot your shot with seven different sizes: 4wt to 8wt with added models including 6wts with or without a fighting butt, and a 10’ 7wt for big indicators and added mending control. These 4-piece rods offer flexibility for any level of angler with a performance medium-fast action blank that’s super responsive when casting and tuned for the species and applications each weight is designed to tackle. All rods come packed in a protective nylon carrying tube with divided liners, for safe storage and ease of travel on the go.
Explore new waters, expand your species, or dip your toes into fly fishing for the first time today with the Redington Wrangler rod series. Ready To Fish.
- Performance medium-fast action blank
- Gloss Grey blank with charcoal trim wraps
- Anodized aluminum reel seat
- Half-wells cigar grip cork handle for 6wt and below
- Fighting butt for models 6wt and above
- Full-wells cork handle on 6wt and above
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Laser-etched line weight designation on reel seat
- Durable nylon carrying case for keeping your gear safe