Introducing the all new Boundary Stockingfoot Wader, designed and engineered with GORE-TEX Pro Wader Laminate to give you unparalleled freedom of movement both in and out the water. We rethought how a wader should be built, removing seams in the usual high wear areas, taking inspiration from how a climbing harness is built to create the most comfortable suspender system on the market and included a dual density, anatomically shaped neoprene stockingfoot constructed with two innovative titanium coating layers that reflect body heat back to your feet for cold water comfort and warmth.
- Body mapped GORE-TEX Pro Wader laminate- 4 layers in the lower body for abrasion resistance and 3 layers in the upper body for breathability.
- Inspired by premium climbing harnesses, the fused contour suspension system moves with you through casting and rowing motions. Integrated D-Ring net holder and fully customizable fit for all day comfort.
- Neoprene booties use two layers of Titanium-Alpha to increase heat retention back to the body up to 40%.
- Double weave stretch woven gravel guards stay secure to the boot while wading, removing the need for a boot hook.
- Anatomically placed seams reduce wear in critical areas.
- Fleece lined chest pass through hand warmer pocket.
- Drop in chest storage pocket designed for three large fly boxes and oversized tippet spools.
- 2 inch elastic wading belt included.
- Hand wash cold water
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not use stain removers
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Air dry only
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Remove all items from pockets before washing