From deep mountain canyons to saltwater flats, the thunderhead lumbar is built for your next big adventure.
The Thunderhead Small Submersible Lumbar, like its big brother, is the ultimate waterproof hip pack for anglers who brave extreme conditions in the pursuit of adventure. Now in a more compact size, this pack provides a simple and efficient way to organize your on-water setup. Featuring a TRU Zip submersible zipper, the Thunderhead Small Lumbar delivers an airtight closure system to ensure everything stays completely dry. One of the key features of this pack is its detachable lumbar strap, which allows you to easily switch between a standalone lumbar pack and a fully integrated pack on our Switchback Wading Systems. This makes your setup incredibly versatile and modular, giving you the freedom to customize your gear setup for any fishing scenario. Crafted with our ultra-tough 900D TPU-coated NewStream fabric, the Thunderhead Small Lumbar can withstand even the harshest environments. From the relentless humidity of the Bahamas to the wind-swept tundras of Southern Patagonia, the Thunderhead Small Lumbar is the perfect lumbar pack for any environment you may encounter.
900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
Minimum Waistline: 29"
Maximum Waistline: 58"
10.5” x 7.5” x 3.5”
4.5L (275 Cu. In.)
- 900D TPU Coated NewStream Fabric
- Compatible with the South Fork Wading Belt and Switchback Wading Belt Systems
- Fully waterproof, self-healing TRU Zip zipper
- Water-resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Integrated net slot
- Interior organization with removable zippered pouch
- Lightweight foam back panel and hip belt
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap pad with tool and accessory attachment
- Removable hip belt for use with belt systems
- Accessory attachment points on the front and sides of the pack