- KonneticHD Technology
- Black Ice blank color
- Garnet primary thread wraps with Metallic Charcoal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides with hard chromed single-foot snake guides and tip-top
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Flor grade snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Garnet model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
|Model||Line Size||Rod Length||Color||Pieces||Physical Weight|
|ESN 2100-4||2WT||10'0"||Black Ice||4||2 1/2oz|
|ESN 3100-4||3WT||10'0"||Black Ice||4||2 9/16oz|
|ESN 3106-4||3WT||10'6"||Black Ice||4||2 11/16oz|
|ESN 4100-4||4WT||10'0"||Black Ice||4||2 5/8oz|
STEALTH BLACK ANODIZED ALUMINUM DOWN-LOCKING REEL SEAT.
BLACK POWDER COATED ALUMINUM ROD TUBE WITH SAGE MEDALLION.
Built on a Konnetic HD material platform, the carbon-dense design and soft tip allows for the utmost in sensitivity while tight-line nymphing, offering the angler the ability to detect even the most subtle of subsurface takes.
Every detail in the ESN series is designed around maximum efficiency for the most technical of tight-line nymph anglers. This means that the extremely lightweight blank and minimal componentry aren’t the only contribution to the featherweight feel in hand, but a down-locking aluminum reel seat pulls the balance point even closer to the angler allowing for less fatigue while keeping the rod tip high.
SUPERIOR SHOCK ABSORPTION
The soft tip of the ESN allows for superior protection of the finest tippet and leaders. Combined with a powerful lower end, the ESN is able to effectively lift fish out of deep lies and heavy water without sacrificing tippet protection.