Mustad Addicted Trout Float
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Finally, we have a Trout Edition of our popular fixed float system. Just like our steelhead version, this float is meant to fish multiple presentations, from nightcrawlers to jigs and everything in between. This will be the last trout float you need!
This is not just float, it's a perfectly balanced system. Handmade from perfectly balanced balsa wood, the craftsmanship and sensitivity of this float is unmatched. We created this float to track perfectly in the water while still giving you the needed sensitivity and pull down resistance to catch fish! If you're using a foam or plastic float and the fish decides to take your bait, but instantly feels resistance, they will drop the bait and swim away. If you're using a balsa float weighted correctly, your chances of getting that fish to take your bait and actually sink the float without detection are now much better. You will get a better chance to set the hook and catch the fish!
The float comes pre-weighted with an internal weighting system as well as a keeper tube through the side of the float. This tube allows you to thread your line through the float and keep it safe from flying off into the water if your surgical tubing breaks! Below is the breakdown of our preferred methods of fishing it.
- 2 weights, you can fish nightcrawlers or other light baits (Use split shots down the line.)
- 2 weights you can fish 1/32 and 1/16th oz jigs or other artificial baits perfectly
- 1 weight - No Weights, you can fish heavier baits or lures.
- One Premium Addicted Balsa Float
- Two External Brass Weights
- Two Weight Hold O-Rings
- Four Black Surgical Tubes Pieces
- Sensitive Durable Balsa
- Hardshell Durable Paint
- Internal Balance Weight
- Line Through Keeper Tube
- Available with Pink Tops or Chartreuse Tops